Free.. just for a while -__-



Well hi guys. long time no see.
you know, i'm sit in 9 grade. which means i CAN'T be free anytime. i'm busy. most of my time i waste with STUDYING. everday. i almost lost my free time. i need rest. ughh --"

but today, i have a chance to refreshing~ aww yeeeea xD i'm going to spend it with my cybermate. i want to meet 'em in our cyberworld. well that's my plan. this morning, i just arrived at my hometown (Bandung) at 3'o clock in the morning. and i decided to meet my friends at our online games. but well... things gonna ruined. 
...
i've done many way to contact them, but i'm failed. i can't reached them. there's no way i can play with them today. how unlucky am i -_____- it's okay.. *sigh* this afternoon i will start my busy life again.

STARTING TOMORROW I'M GOING TO STUDY HARD-___- SO MANY TEST AND EXAM WAITING ME OUT THERE AND I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!!!! =_______=

well after i spills out my mind here, i will take a rest a little and refreshing my mind with... drawing, maybe?
argh. miserable. disappointed. bored. what elseee x__x" i hate my-ruined-free-time -_-

geez. see you later. 


No comments: